What topics you have learned so far in CCNA ? What challenges you are facing to Learn?

What topics you have learned so far in CCNA ?
Any challenges you are facing to Learn ?

2 Likes

@atulsharma Sir, as of now, facing no issues/challenges in learning. BTW really appreciate your way of teaching.
You teach complex topics in such a simple way that every student can understand easily.

Coming to topics, learned multiple topics of CCNA yet, such as Network fundamentals, IP addressing, OSI Model, Router Configuration, Default routing, Static routing, DHCP Configuration, Telnet & SSH.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you Sir, no difficulties in learning.

Slight doubt where to use the Static route and Default Route in Networking scenario and how can we differentiate it while using the routes

@atulsharma Sir, have leaned various topics in CCNA, so far like Basic Networking, Network devices, OSI Model. IP Addressing, Initial Router configuration and about their modes about some very imp. router troubleshooting commands, Static Routing, Dynamic Routing, DHCP pool configuration, about Telnet and SSH (Which is used to access the network devices through remotely in CLI Mode.)

I haven’t face any issue in learning above topics yet. The way you are teaching is great sir…!!! ( Maja aa rha hai…)

1 Like

No issue. You made it very easy to understand. I have learned Basic Networking Fundamentals, OSI and TCP/IP model, IP addressing, Static and Default Routing Protocol, DHCP, ARP, SSH and Telnet.

1 Like

Hi Sir,

So far so good. Your teaching style was unique and easy to follow the topics, even though i came from a commerce background.
I know networking is like a vast ocean trying to learn bits and bytes, every day I am learning something new. So far I have attended Networking basics like OSI model, how to use packet tracer, static, default, and dynamic routing, and dhcp configuration in the router (though very basic).

have some doubts about the loopback address (I mean how to use it in the practical scenario)

Like to know what are the real situations the network engineer faces in his day-to-day work and how he pinpoint the issue and solve them. Also planning to appear for global certification course of CCNA and CCNP in the future. Hope with this class I can attain this goal.

Thank you once again…

Satheesh Rabindranath

Sir, you are conveying all the topics to us very well, till now there has been no problem in understanding.

Really appreciate your way of teaching.
You teach complex subjects in such a simple way that everyone can understand easily
I learned the following CCNA topics
Such as Network Fundamentals, IP Addressing, OSI Model, Router Configuration, Default Routing, Static Routing, DHCP Configuration, Telnet and SSH.

1 Like

Hello Sir. As of now, no difficulty has been found in learning the topics. You are teaching in a simple way so we can easily understand. Thank you.
I have learned Network Fundamental, Basic Router Configuration, Understand LAN and WAN Topology, Static Routing, Default Routing, DHCP Congratulations, Telnet and SSH.

1 Like

Static Routes are used when you know the destination.

Default Routes mainly used for Internet or Branch offices connecting Head Offices. When you want to forward all traffic.

Network engineers face various situations in their day-to-day work. Some common challenges include troubleshooting network connectivity issues, configuring and managing network devices, monitoring network performance, and ensuring network security. When pinpointing and solving issues, network engineers typically follow a systematic approach.

This may involve analyzing network logs, using diagnostic tools, conducting tests, and collaborating with other team members.

To prepare for global certification courses such as CCNA and CCNP, it is important to gain a strong understanding of networking concepts, protocols, and technologies.

I am covering almost everything to get Ready for the CERTS.

Just keep Revising the Content.

No issues sir, so far whatever we learned are clear and got to learn few more things apart from the main topics.

IP addressing,
Static routing
Telnet and SSH
working of internet
DHCP
default routing.

Hello Sir, No challenges faced till now in learning the topics as your way of teaching is very good, also providing some extra knowledge on real world scenarios.

Below topics I have learned so far:
Network Fundamentals, OSI Model, IP addressing basics, how to use Cisco Packet Tracer & GNS3, Wireshark to capture and analyze network traffic,
ARP, DHCP, Routing basic configuration, Static Routing, Default Routing, Telnet & SSH.

As of now completed multiple topics in CCNA
**Network fundamentals, IP addressing, OSI Model, Router Configuration, Default routing, Static routing with loopback, DHCP Configuration, Telnet & SSH with RSA,we covered all the topics Practical **.

i like the way you teach us ,really Appreciate sir.

I learned the following topics
Network Fundamentals, IP Addressing, OSI Model, Router Configuration, Default Routing, Static Routing, DHCP Configuration, Telnet and SSH

learning complex topics in easiest way. DHCP, DNS, VLAN, OSI, Default and Static Routing, Telnet, SSH and TCP.

As no issues and challenges faced in learning CCNA multiple topics ar completed like routing concepts, switching concepts, network models, protocols,IP addressing etc…