Resume_Fresher/Experienced

Hi @atulsharma Sir,

Pl help with your suggestion.

Background: I have done B. Tech with CSE branch and have ~5.4 years of experience in Operations (Non-tech), including a tenure as a Junior Manager-Operations in top fintech companies. But now I am on a career break and in the process of transitioning from “Operations professional to IT-Network Engineer”.

**Pl suggest the type of resume:-

“Can I prepare a resume with years of experience in Ops and now transitioning to IT-Network Engineer”

OR

“Prepare a fresh resume showing myself as a Fresher”??

Thanks!

[Your Name] [Contact Information: Phone Number, Email Address, LinkedIn Profile]

Objective: Highly motivated professional with a strong background in Operations and a passion for transitioning into IT-Network Engineering. Seeking a challenging position as an IT-Network Engineer to leverage my technical skills, problem-solving abilities, and experience in managing operations to contribute to the success of an organization.

Education: Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) [University Name], [Year]

Professional Experience: Junior Manager-Operations [Company Name], [Dates]

• Led a team of [number] individuals and effectively managed day-to-day operations, ensuring smooth functioning of the department.
  • Implemented efficient processes and streamlined workflow, resulting in increased productivity and cost savings.
  • Collaborated with cross-functional teams to identify operational bottlenecks and implement strategic solutions.
  • Monitored and analyzed key performance indicators (KPIs) to drive continuous improvement initiatives.
  • Developed and maintained strong relationships with clients, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.

Operations Executive [Company Name], [Dates]

• Assisted in managing operations, coordinating with internal departments and external stakeholders.
  • Contributed to process optimization efforts, resulting in improved efficiency and reduced operational costs.
  • Assisted in the implementation of new systems and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness.
  • Handled customer inquiries and resolved issues promptly, maintaining a high level of customer service.

Skills:

• Proficient in network engineering principles, protocols, and technologies.
  • Solid understanding of CCNA and CCNP concepts.
  • Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
  • Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
  • Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize work effectively.

Certifications:

• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
  • CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)

Projects: [List any relevant projects or initiatives you have undertaken during your career break or while studying for CCNA/CCNP. Highlight any networking-related projects if applicable.]

Personal Projects: [List any personal projects related to IT-Network Engineering that you have worked on during your career break or spare time.]

References: Available upon request

Note: Tailor your resume to include any additional information or experiences that are relevant to the position you are applying for. Consider using action verbs and quantifiable achievements to demonstrate your impact in previous roles.

2 Likes

@atulsharma Thanks sir.