I have one vm of windows server in vmware and 5 client vm of windows 10. All devices has static ip of same network then how can I do mapping of NIC in a way that all the 5 windows 10 client vm can communicate with the server vm?
To enable communication between the Windows Server VM and the Windows 10 client VMs, you can follow these steps:
- Make sure that all the VMs are connected to the same virtual network in VMware.
- Assign a static IP address to each VM within the same network range.
- On the Windows Server VM, configure the necessary services or applications (e.g., file sharing, web server) to allow incoming connections from the Windows 10 client VMs.
- Ensure that the Windows Firewall or any other firewall software on the Windows Server VM allows incoming connections from the client VMs.
- On each Windows 10 client VM, ensure that the necessary network protocols and services (e.g., TCP/IP, file sharing) are enabled and configured correctly.
- Test the connectivity between the Windows Server VM and the Windows 10 client VMs using tools such as ping or accessing shared resources.